PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS)
1. ABOUT US AND THE WEBSITE
- (A) “PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS)”, “we”, “our”, or “us” means PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) and other companies and brands in the PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) group. PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) is a company that is registered in Caymans C.I.
- (B) “Website” means any website operated by PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS), including but not limited to: PryvateX.io
- (C) “You” and “your” means any person using the Website, and
any organisation or person using the Website on an
Please ensure you read them carefully. If you do not agree to the
do so, the new terms will become effective from the moment they are
3. PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) AND ITS AFFILIATED WEBSITES
- 3.1 pryvatex.io provides information on the PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS)
group companies, and
products and services that we offer, which are related to brokerage,
trading exchanges, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
platforms. pryvatex.io also links to other websites afFiliated with
PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) including those
- 3.2 pryvatex.io is the Digital Asset Exchange Platform run by
PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS). If you sign up to
this site you may be able to trade cryptocurrencies. pryvatex.io and
the activities it facilitates may also be subject to their own additional
terms and conditions found on that website.
4. LIABILITY FOR OTHER WEBSITES
- 4.1 The Website may also link to other websites, for example, Google
Maps. These links are solely for your information, and these websites
may be subject to their own terms and conditions. We cannot verify
the accuracy of any information contained in third party websites, nor
does the inclusion of these links represent an endorsement or a
recommendation of the third party websites or the publications
hosted there. PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS)
accepts no liability for the content of any such website to which the
- 4.2 PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) operates
channels, pages and accounts on some social media, which can be
accessed via links on the Website. We may monitor and record
comments and posts made on these channels. We are not responsible
for any information posted on those social media sites other than
information we have posted ourselves. We do not endorse the social
media sites themselves, or any information posted on them by third
parties or other users.
5. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- 5.1 You may link to our pages on our Website from your website, as
long as it is done in a way that is both fair and legal, this includes, but
is not limited to the sharing of social media content.
- 5.2 You must not link to our Website if doing so may damage our
reputation or where you suggest any form of association, approval or
endorsement on our part where none exists.
6. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 6.1 When you use the Website:
- (A) you agree not to access, copy, or otherwise use the Website,
authorised in writing by PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) ; and
- (B) you agree not to impersonate any person or entity, use a
Fictitious name, or misrepresent your afFiliation with a person
- 7.1 Bank card deposits: Deposits with debit and credit cards are nonrefundable. You are able to withdraw the deposited Fiat currency via
wire transfer to a bank account under your name. Third party deposits
and withdrawals are not allowed.
- 7.2 Wire transfer deposits: Wire transfer deposits are reversible and
the deposited Fiat currency can be withdrawn to the bank account
used for depositing. Third party deposits and withdrawals are not
- 7.3 Digital currency deposits: Digital currency deposits are
reversible and can be withdrawn back to your wallet.
- 7.4 Trades: executed trades are irreversible, and thus cannot be
- 7.5 You may only cancel an initiated trade order if such cancellation
occurs before the order has been matched with an order from another
user. Once your order has been matched with an order from another
user, you may not change, withdraw, or cancel your authorisation for /
the Company/ to complete such order.
- 7.6 If any order has been partially matched, you may cancel the
unmatched portion of the order unless and until the unmatched
portion has been matched.
- 7.7 We may refuse to process or cancel any pending digital currency
transaction as required by law or any court or other authority to
which /the Company/ is subject in any jurisdiction.
- 7.8 We reserve the right to refuse to process, or to cancel or reverse,
any transaction in our sole discretion, even after funds have been
debited from the user’s account, if we suspect the transaction involves
(or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist
Financing, fraud, or any other type of Financial crime; in response to a
subpoena, court order, or other government order; if we reasonably
suspect that the transaction is erroneous. In such an event, we will
reverse the transaction and will be under no obligation to allow you to
reinstate the transaction at the same price or on the same terms as the
- 8.1 You are able to access a Blog on the Website. This hosts regular
articles written by members of PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) staff and independent contributors. The Blog posts
represent the views of the writers and not of PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) .
9. CONTACTING US
- 9.1 As well as providing general information about what PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) does, the Website provides the
opportunity to contact us to discuss your needs more speciFically.
- 9.2 On the Website, you can Find the details of our registered ofFices
and contact information. You may write to us at these addresses.
- 9.3 The primary means of getting in touch with us is through the
“Contact Us” feature. You can either access this directly, or,
alternatively, you will reach this function through other parts of the
site, for example when you request a demo of our brokerage software.
- 9.4 When using the “Contact Us” feature, you will First be asked to click
on the relevant button for the topic you wish to discuss. We will then
ask for your full name and email address. We will also ask you for
additional details if you have them, such as your phone number, Skype
details, or other communication channel details. We will treat all of
10. DATA PRIVACY AND COOKIES
be found in the dropdown box on the home page of pryvatex.io
11. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 11.1 Other than as set out elsewhere in these terms, we are the owner
of all intellectual property rights in the Website and the material
published on it, including, among other things, all trade marks, logos,
service marks and service names, whether they are registered or not.
These works are protected by, among other things, copyright laws and
treaties around the world. We reserve all such rights.
- 11.2 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile,
reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available
to the public, or otherwise use Website content in any way except for
your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to
adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Website content
except for your own personal, and non-commercial use.
- 11.3 Our status (and that of any identiFied contributors) as the
authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged. You
must not in any way use any part of the materials on our Website for
commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so.
use of, or relating to, the Website to the extent that the law permits us
to do so. We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal
injury arising from our negligence, or for our fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or
limited under the laws of Caymans, C.I.
- 11.5 While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information on
the Website is accurate and up to date we do not give or make any
warranty or representation (whether express or implied) that any
such information is accurate, timely, complete or available. We will not
be liable to you for any loss or damage as a result of your use of, or
reliance on, the information on the Website, or for your inability to
access or use the Website for any period of time.
- 11.6 While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is free from any
viruses or other malicious or harmful content, we do not accept any
liability for errors, delays, or damage to your computer or device as a
result of using the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you
have up to date antivirus software, or any other necessary equipment
in order to use the Website safely and to avoid anything that may
damage or harm your computer or device.
12. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
- 12.1 We may have reason to update the Website from time to time,
though we are not under any obligation to do so. We may update or
remove information from the Website for business reasons, for
example if an event is no longer being held, or if information is no
- 12.2 From time to time, we may restrict or suspend access to some
parts of the Website, or the entire Website, for example for
maintenance purposes. As such, access to the website is not
necessarily permanent or guaranteed.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION
Website and will continue to have effect until they are terminated or if
you are no longer interacting with PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS)
- 13.2 We may terminate your right to use the functions of our Website
allowing you to access and use the Website or its related functions
would violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national and other
laws, rules and regulations, or would expose PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) to any legal liability whatsoever.
interacting with PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) ,
limitation, all limitations on liability, choices of law and judicial forum
and intellectual property protections and licences.
14. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- 14.1 If, for any reason we fail to enforce any provision of these Terms
of Use, this will not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce
that or any other provision. Any waiver, amendment or modiFication of
unenforceable, that provision will be limited to the minimum extent
remain in full force and effect.
- 14.3 Under no circumstances is any independent contractor, agency,
partnership, joint venture or other such relationship created by these
besides English. Should a conFlict arise between any translated version
version which shall be relied upon.
15. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
will be governed by the laws of Caymans C.I., and the courts of St. Helier,
which will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising