PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS)
- 1. ABOUT US AND THE WEBSITE
- 3. PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) AND ITS AFFILIATED WEBSITES
- 4. LIABILITY FOR OTHER WEBSITES
- 5. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- 6. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 7. REVERSALS/CANCELLATIONS
- 8. BLOG
- 9. CONTACTING US
- 10. DATA PRIVACY AND COOKIES
- 11. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 12. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
- 13. TERM AND TERMINATION
- 14. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- 15. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
1. ABOUT US AND THE WEBSITE
- (A) “PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS)”, “we”, “our”, or “us” means PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) and other companies and brands in the PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) group. PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) is a company that is registered in Caymans C.I.
- (B) “Website” means any website operated by PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS), including but not limited to: PryvateX.io
- (C) “You” and “your” means any person using the Website, and any organisation or person using the Website on an organisation’s behalf.
3. PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) AND ITS AFFILIATED WEBSITES
- 3.2 pryvatex.io is the Digital Asset Exchange Platform run by PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS). If you sign up to this site you may be able to trade cryptocurrencies. pryvatex.io and the activities it facilitates may also be subject to their own additional terms and conditions found on that website.
4. LIABILITY FOR OTHER WEBSITES
- 4.1 The Website may also link to other websites, for example, Google Maps. These links are solely for your information, and these websites may be subject to their own terms and conditions. We cannot verify the accuracy of any information contained in third party websites, nor does the inclusion of these links represent an endorsement or a recommendation of the third party websites or the publications hosted there. PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) accepts no liability for the content of any such website to which the Website links
- 4.2 PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media, which can be accessed via links on the Website. We may monitor and record comments and posts made on these channels. We are not responsible for any information posted on those social media sites other than information we have posted ourselves. We do not endorse the social media sites themselves, or any information posted on them by third parties or other users.
5. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- 5.1 You may link to our pages on our Website from your website, as long as it is done in a way that is both fair and legal, this includes, but is not limited to the sharing of social media content.
- 5.2 You must not link to our Website if doing so may damage our reputation or where you suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
6. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 6.1 When you use the Website:
- (B) you agree not to impersonate any person or entity, use a Fictitious name, or misrepresent your afFiliation with a person or entity
- 7.1 Bank card deposits: Deposits with debit and credit cards are nonrefundable. You are able to withdraw the deposited Fiat currency via wire transfer to a bank account under your name. Third party deposits and withdrawals are not allowed.
- 7.2 Wire transfer deposits: Wire transfer deposits are reversible and the deposited Fiat currency can be withdrawn to the bank account used for depositing. Third party deposits and withdrawals are not allowed.
- 7.3 Digital currency deposits: Digital currency deposits are reversible and can be withdrawn back to your wallet.
- 7.4 Trades: executed trades are irreversible, and thus cannot be cancelled.
- 7.5 You may only cancel an initiated trade order if such cancellation occurs before the order has been matched with an order from another user. Once your order has been matched with an order from another user, you may not change, withdraw, or cancel your authorisation for / the Company/ to complete such order.
- 7.6 If any order has been partially matched, you may cancel the unmatched portion of the order unless and until the unmatched portion has been matched.
- 7.7 We may refuse to process or cancel any pending digital currency transaction as required by law or any court or other authority to which /the Company/ is subject in any jurisdiction.
- 7.8 We reserve the right to refuse to process, or to cancel or reverse, any transaction in our sole discretion, even after funds have been debited from the user’s account, if we suspect the transaction involves (or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist Financing, fraud, or any other type of Financial crime; in response to a subpoena, court order, or other government order; if we reasonably suspect that the transaction is erroneous. In such an event, we will reverse the transaction and will be under no obligation to allow you to reinstate the transaction at the same price or on the same terms as the cancelled transaction.
- 8.1 You are able to access a Blog on the Website. This hosts regular articles written by members of PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) staff and independent contributors. The Blog posts represent the views of the writers and not of PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) .
9. CONTACTING US
- 9.1 As well as providing general information about what PRYVATE LIMITED (CAYMANS) does, the Website provides the opportunity to contact us to discuss your needs more speciFically.
- 9.2 On the Website, you can Find the details of our registered ofFices and contact information. You may write to us at these addresses.
- 9.3 The primary means of getting in touch with us is through the “Contact Us” feature. You can either access this directly, or, alternatively, you will reach this function through other parts of the site, for example when you request a demo of our brokerage software.
10. DATA PRIVACY AND COOKIES
11. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 11.1 Other than as set out elsewhere in these terms, we are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Website and the material published on it, including, among other things, all trade marks, logos, service marks and service names, whether they are registered or not. These works are protected by, among other things, copyright laws and treaties around the world. We reserve all such rights.
- 11.2 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Website content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Website content except for your own personal, and non-commercial use.
- 11.3 Our status (and that of any identiFied contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must not in any way use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so.
- 11.5 While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and up to date we do not give or make any warranty or representation (whether express or implied) that any such information is accurate, timely, complete or available. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage as a result of your use of, or reliance on, the information on the Website, or for your inability to access or use the Website for any period of time.
- 11.6 While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is free from any viruses or other malicious or harmful content, we do not accept any liability for errors, delays, or damage to your computer or device as a result of using the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have up to date antivirus software, or any other necessary equipment in order to use the Website safely and to avoid anything that may damage or harm your computer or device.
12. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
- 12.1 We may have reason to update the Website from time to time, though we are not under any obligation to do so. We may update or remove information from the Website for business reasons, for example if an event is no longer being held, or if information is no longer relevant.
- 12.2 From time to time, we may restrict or suspend access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, for example for maintenance purposes. As such, access to the website is not necessarily permanent or guaranteed.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION
14. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
15. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION